Check the status of your most recent orders by visiting Track My Order page if you have your order number, or visiting the Order History page.
- • If you have your order number ready, go to Track My Order page, input the number in the field and click "Track My Order" button. You'll be provided with the order status and shipping information if your package has shipped.
- • If you do not have your order number, check our Order History page by signing in to your account and you'll be directed to your Account page. On the menu to the left, click "Order History" to check detailed information about your current and past orders.
After your order is shipped, your tracking number, if available, will be displayed. To track your order via the carrier's website, you may click on the tracking number to view the delivery status of your order. Please note: some carriers may not have tracking information available for up to 24 business hours after the order is shipped.
If you do not have an Origins Online account, please contact our Customer Service team via live chat.
If the tracking information for your package is confirmed delivered, and you are unable to locate the delivered package please:
- 1. Check with neighbors and family members
- 2. Look around the delivery location
- 3. Check for notice of attempted delivery
- 4. Contact the carrier directly who can assist further
Note: Origins Online Canada monitors claims of lost, missing, wrong and damaged items for abuse. Lost, missing, wrong and damaged items must be reported immediately upon receipt of the shipment, and any damaged, wrong, missing items must be retained (including the shipper). Origins Online Canada reserves the right to limit or deny the reshipment or credit of an order/item in all instances.
Most orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt. (Processing time does not include weekend days or major holidays.) Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on the following Monday. Orders with Priority shipping (Overnight or 2nd Day Shipping) will be processed and shipped the same day if received by 2:00 PM ET.
Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays).
We’re sorry Origins.ca only accepts orders being shipped to destinations within Canada.
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- • Item(s) not available.
- • Difficulty in processing payment information.
- • Cannot ship to address provided.
- • Duplicate order was placed.
- • Cancelled due to a customer request.
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email notice to explain the reason for the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If you are interested in placing a new order or if you have questions about a cancelled order, please contact Origins.ca Customer Service via calling us at 1-800-674-4467 or chat live with us
If you have an Origins Online Canada account, you may check the status of your most recent orders by visiting your Order Status page. This is the easiest and fastest way to get the most current information regarding your Origins Online Canada orders.
Click on an Order Number on the Order Status page to view the Order Details, including Billing and Shipping information.
To track your order, click on the tracking number on either the Order Status page or the Order Details page to view the delivery status of your order. Please note: some carriers may not post tracking information online for up to 24 hours after the order is shipped.